2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Socks, Hot Pink/Pink, Medium
The Elite Alpine compression sock is the next generation sock for the snow. Featuring the revolutionary x:lock support system for the ankle and arch to provide a secure ergonomic fit and impressive abrasion resistance. A Merino blend and light padding has been added to the foot bed for added comfort and warmth. Powerful compression wrap the lower leg muscles and help protect against soreness and fatigue. Lightly padded front shin panels offer protection in boots. Graduated fit for faster warmup and recovery.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Benefits: muscle containment for reduced vibrations & oscillation, less muscle fatigue & damage | graduated compression fit for circulatory benefits & faster recovery | anatomical left and right sock for perfect fit
- Features: x:lock support System for arch and ankle | light padding to shin and foot bed for greater comfort and protection | moisture management | seamless linked toe cage for added comfort
- Fabrics: invista Lycra for Certified Gradient compression | medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure
- Active + recovery: ski, snowboard, tele mark, snowshoe, Nordic, training and competitions | post Snow recovery, sleeping and DVD protection when traveling
- Warranty + care: 12-month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry