Bell Sequence Bicycle Mountain Helmet
New for 2010! The aggressive styling and strong lines make this new helmet ideal for cross-country, all-mountain and trail-ride mountain biking. In-molding with extended full coverage around the rear. Features the Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system and 20 big vents with internal channels.
The Bell Sequence Bicycle Mountain Helmet features aggressive styling and strong lines for cross-country, all-mountain, and XC mountain biking. With in-mold construction and extended full coverage around the rear, the Sequence comes with 20 big vents and internal channels to keep you cool when the temperature rises. Other features include a painted VPV 15-degree adjustable visor for added style and a Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system so ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
More world champions have worn Bell Helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix racing through the Indy 500 to Olympic cycling, Bell helmets have played a vital role in protecting sportsmen and women for nearly 50 years. Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise. His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality and innovation.
Helmet Tips--You Should Always...
- Wear a helmet when you ride
- Wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead
- Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap
- Check your adjustments every time you wear your helmet
- Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage
- Wear a helmet designed for your activity
- Bicycle mountain helmet with aggressive styling for cross-country, all-mountain, and XC use
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system for a snug, comfortable fit
- VPV 15-degree adjustable visor
- 20 big vents with internal channels to keep you cool
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system