Bell Super 2 MTB Helmet Closeout
Constructed for enduro racers, epic riders and trail enthusiasts, the Bell Super 2 combines gravity and cross-country technologies to create the ideal all-mountain helmet. Lower rear coverage puts more protection at the back of the head. 23 channeled openings, plus Velocity Flow overbrow ports effectively circulate air for dry comfort. Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount delivers solid performance while capturing your ride and innovative GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System accommodates your goggles or eyewear, making it easy to see what's ahead. New Twin Axis Gear retention system adjusts vertically and circumferentially to give you a perfect fit. Better yet? It's compatible with Bell's Super 2R chin-bar.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Extended Microshell coverage in the back adds even more protection
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards
- 23 large channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports -- so YOU stay cool and your HEAD stays cool
- Overbrow Ventilation intakes work with the moto-proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system to actively cool air over the head via 4 ports on the brow of the helmet