Throw away the trail map and explore new stashes with the Burton team’s favorite for effortless float and confidence-boosting control.
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- BEND: Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 12MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass
- BASE: Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty