Jewel of the Burton lineup with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort for conquering the entire mountain.
Giving you a "Supreme" boot for less loot, the combination of components locked in the Burton EmeraldTM simply can't be beat. When all day sessions are on the agenda, you'll love the instantly broken-in feel of Total Comfort for a day ten feel on your first day out. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with Speed ZoneTM lacing and the Lock-Up Cuff, while the heat-moldable liner includes 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation, which, along with the Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, keeps your toes and feet warm and cozy no matter how cold it gets.
- Women's-Specific True FitTM Design
- Lacing: Speed ZoneTM Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Featuring Winder Handles]
- Liner: ImprintTM 2 Liner Powered by 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro� Closure, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning: DynoGRIP Outsole with Rubber Toe and Heel, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: NEW GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Medium
- Terrain: Groomers