FCS PC-5 Tri-Quad Fin Set
This 5 fin set from FCS is all about versatility on differing waves types. When ridden as a thurster this fin set offers a great combination of speed, drive, and maneuverability. However, switch it up to the quad set up, and you get a looser feel great for turning on more open face style waves. Making them a great addition to any 5 fin board in your quiver.
- FCS Performance Core Medium Tri-quad Fins. Set up designed for thruster, quad fin, and 5 fin surfboards.
- Versatile RTM construction delivers a consistent feel similar to a traditional fiberglass fin, but with the advantage of reduced weight.
- The stiff flex pattern extends progressively from the base through to the tip helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn.
- Fin size: Medium. Fin system: FCS II
- Ideal conditions: Hollow steep waves and punchy beach breaks. Board types: Performance boards with deep convaves and moderate to extreme rocker.