The Giro Factor ACC Road Shoes provide ultimate power transfer and the all-day comfort you need for long rides at maximum effort. New one-piece Evofiber Teijin microfiber upper is water-repellent, highly breathable and conforms to your foot like a second skin for effective energy output. SuperNatural Fit Kit lets you adjust the level of arch support, enhancing efficiency and comfort. At only 6.5mm thick, the updated Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon outsole is even lighter than before, plus it's engineered to provide a direct connection with the pedal, thanks to class-leading stiffness that puts your full effort into forward motion. New 2-way micro-adjustable MR-1 buckle allows for precise adjustments on the fly. The Giro Factor ACC shoes have the comfort and power to go the distance.
- Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon outsole is lighter than ever, with enhanced lateral and torsional stiffness, plus replaceable heel pads for added durability
- Precision Fit last hugs the foot closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- Lightweight Evofiber Teijin microfiber upper is durable, supple and breathable; resists moisture, stretching and discoloration; and conforms to the foot like a glove
- SuperNatural Fit Kit combines a cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support kit to enhance fit and pedaling efficiency
- X-Static antimicrobial fiber footbed construction blends comfortable cushioning with effective moisture management
- Wide offset straps, including "D-ring" mid-foot strap, eliminate pressure points
- Precise, low-profile MR-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)