Whether it's short commute or an extended tour, the Giro Hoxton Gloves have the fit, durability and comfort you need for any riding distance. SuperFit engineered palm reduces bunching and allows the hands to move naturally for enhanced bar feel. Water-repellent New Zealand MAPP Merino Wool upper manages moisture, removes odors and feels soft. AX Suede synthetic leather palm is resilient and mimics natural suede. Stitched pull tab and tear-off finger pockets allow for fast removal.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process which significantly reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and effectiveness of the padding for a tailored fit
- 3-piece palm construction allows natural hand movement for better control while providing a superior level of protection for the entire hand
- New Zealand MAPP Merino Wool fabric transports moisture away from the skin, eliminates odors, supplies itch-free comfort and is naturally water-repellent
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm is durable, supple, plus it remains soft and flexible, even in cold or wet conditions
- Highly absorbent, microfiber wiping surface absorbs sweat
- Stitched pull tab and fingertip tear-off pockets for easy-on, easy-off convenience
- Low-profile, Velcro closure for a secure fit