Oakley Crosshair Men's Polarized Active Lifestyle Sunglasses - Lead/Black Iridium
This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5 alloy, and Crosshair carries Unobtainium components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavor is seasoned with premium optical technologies.
Metal frames with teardrop lenses are time-honored designs. When we created Crosshair, we respected the classics but added more than a few modern innovations in performance, comfort and protection. We started off with C-5, an alloy of five metal compounds that team up to optimize durability while minimizing weight. Then we let our artists cut loose. The result is contemporary detailing that sets this frame apart while paying homage to iconic style.
A raked-back contour of 8.75 base lens curvature opens your peripheral view. With the patented innovations of High Definition Optics (HDO), that view is razor sharp - all the way across the lens contour.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of optional Iridium lens coatings
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Metal Icon accents
- Frame Color: Lead
- Lens Color: Black Iridium
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Oakley Crosshair Polarized Active Lifestyle Sunglasses for Men