Oakley Men's Radar Edge Sunglasses
DECENT FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Radar Edge Sunglasses Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration Metal icon accents Polarized Options?Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts
The Iconic Oakley Radar
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with Oakley sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun: Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available.
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit: Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit - two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity: Radar is made of lightweight O Matter for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid lens geometry.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Metal icon accents.
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment.
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for a secure fit.
- Protective Oakley Soft Vault case included with capacity for an extra lens.
High Definition Optics
Premium Frame Materials
Radar's HDO is a combination of technologies and patented innovations that give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision. HDO virtually eliminates distortion common in high-wrapped sunglasses.
Radar's Plutonite filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Radar's lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee superior protection against objects at varying speeds that no other lens offers.
Oakley has sought out the best materials to design and engineer all frames to provide the ultimate in performance, comfort, and design.
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 70 millimeters
- Lens height: 40 millimeters
- Bridge: 17 millimeters